martes, 2 de mayo de 2017

LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE

There are many ways to love. And I truly think love is something hard to get but when you get it is the most beautiful thing you can feel. So, if you had the chance, keep it in your heart and strive yourself not to lose it. Love is sacrifice. It’s a desire to take care of another person, putting their needs before yours, is accept the imperfections and deal with the problems that will come up.

If you had asked my opinion about love three months before I’m sure I would not have answered the same as now. Today, I can say I’m plenty in love with my boyfriend, who’s called Oriol. I knew him thank a friend of both and we met for first time on 15th January of this year. And you may think this is so hasty but I’m so sure I want him for many time ahead. I had never loved someone as much as I love him, besides, he is my first true love.

I don’t know if love makes people be better or what. What I realised is that my grades are better than before and I feel more happy than ever. Love is something great if you find the correct person.

In my opinion, the most important thing in a relationship is respect. When the couple respects each other the relation can be longer. To me, love is accepting the other person as they are, who the other person really is, without trying to change it.


Nowadays relationships are so complicated but ours is perfect. Our relationship is simple, it’s light. I don’t need more but him. I would never be able of hurt him. I will always respect him, support him and miss him. And, above all, I will be there for him both in good and in bad. I just need to complement who I am with him. 

"The paradox of love is to be oneself, without ceasing to be two."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario