jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN A FUTURE

I don't think so much in my future because I haven't the time for do it. I am very stressed with many things and I need to deal with them before I think about my future.

Resultado de imagen de how i see myself in a futureThe other day I had a dream about my future. I saw myself doing purchases with my boyfriend. We had a list and we were crossing out all things we put in our shopping cart. After we paid we gone to put all we bought in my car’s boot. It seems I had a white Peugeot with two doors, it was small. In my family we had a Peugeot before but I never liked it.
During the ride back home my boyfriend was singing to me all songs we listened at the radio, he was so cute. In my dream I was living into an apartment in Barcelona because I was studying Pharmacy at Barcelona’s University. It was my last year and I had already worked like a pharmacist in a lab.
I was living in a third floor and the apartment was little and beautiful. When we arrived home we put everything in the respective place and then we went for a walk. Then was when I get up.

This dream was so realistic and I truly thought it was real. I had never thought about my future at University, I always imagine myself shearing room with others two girls into a univesitary residence. 
When I was little and I was thinking about my future I imagined I had a chalet next to the beach, many dogs, an expensive car… well, quite unrealistic things. But, nowadays, things changed. I’m not the girl I was and now I’m less creative but more realistic. Well, after this dream I don’t expect a big house but an apartment, a big car but a small one,… And all this don't disappoint me, quite the opposite, I don’t need a big house neither an expensive car and if someday I want it I will exert myself until I get it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario