jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

Italy Best Picture


This travel was amazing, I repeat if I could. My friends and I took a lot of pictures in Italy but this one in special is better than the others because we are together and we look good.

I remember that day perfectly: after we had dinner in a restaurant in Rome, we went for a walk and we stopped at the Fontana Di Trevi, a spectacular fountain. The place was full of turists and the fountain was full of money. The view was awesome so we decided to take a photography together with the Fonatna Di Trevi at the background. There was people who take pictures to tourists for 5 euros but the pictures didn't have enough quality so we took the picture with Anna's phone. Then, we sat down to admire the beautiful fountain and we saw a man who asked marriage to his girlfriend. Wow, that was romantic!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario