jueves, 2 de junio de 2016

My World II: Summer Expectations

I have to enjoy this summer because it will be the last one. The next years I will be very stressed with the research project and other things. 

Well, I want a special summer, so my friends and I decided to make a list with things that we can do. I know that kind of lists don't work but let me try.

I want to read a lot of books, like Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King (I promise Yasmina that I will read it).


I want to watch series also, I'm obsessed. I want to watch Prision Break, Breaking Bad, Once Upon a Time and more. Now, I'm watching the fourth season of Orphan Black, it's great, I recomand it. Recently, since 2 years, I have watched films and series in English and subtitled because I prefer the original version.


This summer I will sleep twenty hours at day, well, no. But I want to sleep more hours, I want to get up late and don't care.

I want to do picnics with my friends and camping, go to the beach, to the cinema, to the pool, in excursion,...


And the last thing I want to do, well, I have to do, is work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario