jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

My Life Experiences

I have already been to Romania.
I traveled to Romania every year since I live here because my grandma and my uncle stay there. The last time I went to visit they was this year, for more than three weeks. I enjoy spending time with them because I do not see them everyday, so I can not wait to being back.

I have already eaten sushi.
I tried sushi once and I will not try again because I didn't like it. I went with my best friend long ago to a bufet in La Jonquera and we returned with stomach pain caused by sushi. 


I have already driven a motorbike. 
The first time I drove a motorbike was in Romania and I was 13teen. I had a bad experience driving because I had an accident that caused me two scars: one in my hand and the other in my knee. Well, more marks of war.

I have not met Dylan O'Brien yet.
Dylan O'Brien is an actor that I really want to meet because is handsome and inteligent. He looks comic relief and cute. 

I have not seen the aurora borealis yet.
In a future I will go to New Zealand or Australia to see the aurora borealis. It's one of the things I have to do before I die. 


I have not ridden a horse yet.
Well, I was in a carriage horses but I've never ridden one. I was about to do it many times but never happened.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario