jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

Bye Bye ESO

I have just remembered the first year in the INS Castelló d'Empúries, I was nervous and excited because I'll begin a new part of my life, maybe the most important because at high school you make friends that will always remember and you realize what you're worth.

Now, being serious, I have to say that I'm tired and exhausted of exams and homework but the good side about that are my new knowledge. I know what I want to do with my life and I will not surrender until get it. 

Well, my expectations of high school have been fulfilled. I made great friends that I will not forget and, in four years, I realize what I deserve. 

Four years that I will never forget. The things we did and we didn't, the platonic loves we had and the nicknames we invented. 


Thank you: teachers, family, friends and other pupils for making these the most important years of my life. I promise you will never forget.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario