miércoles, 6 de diciembre de 2017

CHRISTMAS

Christmas is here

Christmas to me is a celebration that includes spending time with my family and the ones I love the most, decorating the entire house and shopping to give presents to my parents, my sister, my boyfriend and my best friends. Spend Christmas with the ones I love is what means the most to me.

We usually celebrate Christmas at my house but this year I will go to Romania to spend it with my grandmother and my uncle. My dad bought the passages months ago because there were cheaper. We’re going for three weeks and I’m already excited because the last time I saw my grandma was one year ago and I miss her a lot. I’m very close to her because she understands me and loves me so much. She is one of my favorites persons of the world.

Resultado de imagen de Christmas treeI spent Christmas two times before in Romania and we don’t use to decorate so much the house, we just do the Christmas tree. I always do it with my sister and we put bonbons in the tree as globes. It’s so fun to eat the bonbons and close the wrapper and see my dad how disappointed he is when he sees there is no bonbon inside.

My sister has 10 and she still thinks Santa Claus exist. I like to see her eagerness the night before Santa’s coming and I won’t ruin her hope. We do the Santa’s letter together and it’s very fun see how much things she wants, she will bankrupt Santa.


Besides, this is the first time I have boyfriend and I would like to spend Christmas with him too. Three weeks are too much time without him and we won’t spend any day of Christmas’ celebrations together. This makes me feel sad because I love him a lot and I will miss him every day there. 

Resultado de imagen de Santa Claus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario