miércoles, 11 de enero de 2017

QUIZ ON FASHION AND PERSONALITY

VOCABULARY:

Soft-spoken
Frilly 
Trendsetter
Bold
Laid-back
Slacks
Paisley
Canvas



Today's Quiz was quite interesting because the results were a little unexpected. I had never considered my style classic because I thought I was like the others, with a causal style. Now, after I took the test, I reconsider the idea of a classic style because my clothes are quite normal, they are not extravagant. In my wardrobe predomin black clothes and I'm not a Gothic person, quite the opposite, I'm more extroverted than my friends. Maybe I'm not well-dressed every day at school because it's not an occasion to dress up with formal clothes but when some occasion came up I'm the most beautiful in the event. I like simplicity and I will always be a classic person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario