domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2016

Port Aventura

PORT AVENTURA DAY!

Last month my friends and I went to Port Aventura in Salou. Port Aventura is the best theme park ever and we enjoyed a lot. I had already gone to Port Aventura twice with my family and my cousin, but I never went with friends till last month.

Anisa, Anna, Yasmina, Iulia and I were waiting the day anxiously and when the day came up we were very excited. We take the bus to Port Aventura and I do not know what happened during the ride because I slept over.
We arrived at 11 am so we had a whole day to get on a ride on the all attractions or, at least, that we thought.


The theme park was full and the queues were endless. So we got on in the Pirate Ship because there was no queue. After that, we went to Shambala, the tallest roller-coaster in the world, and we wait more than two hours till came our turn. But the lost of time was worth because the roller coaster was amazing.
Then we went somewhere to eat, we bought a hamburger that was delicious and we decided to get on Stampida, another roller-coaster. We wait and when our turn came up we were excited. The ride was great. After a walk, we realized that we had to get on in a water ride so we got on in the Tutuki Splash, where we remained wet.

We wanted to get on in more attractions but we had not time. So we went to buy some souvenirs: all of us bought a bracelet with the name “Shambala” on it and I also bought a T-shirt for my sister and a cup with Woody Wood Pecker.


We had taken a lot of pictures before we get in the bus. We arrived in Castelló d’Empúries at 11 pm where our parents were waiting for us.

The Port Aventura Day was a great excursion for getting away from school and we enjoyed a lot.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario