viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

My Favourite TV Series

TEEN WOLF

Resultado de imagen de teen wolf season 6

This Tuesday started a new season of my favourite TV series. I was very exited because this will be the last season of Teen Wolf and I’m very curious about what will happen. The last season was great and I hope this one will be better and don’t disappoint me. 

In general I watch a lot of series, in English, obviously. My favourite ones are Teen Wolf, Breaking Bad (which talks about chemistry) and Game of Thrones (I don’t know how to start to explain what is about). I also watch Quantico (about FBI and CIA) and Orphan Black (is about clonings).

Teen Wolf is about werewolves and others supernatural creatures; I started watching the series the 2013 when I was in 2nd of ESO. Actually, I’m still in love with this series.

I saw in the trailer of this season things I was no expecting to see, like Stiles’ new girlfriend or the appearance of Derek. In general all the season 6 is about Stiles, my favourite character and also the most wonderful boy I had never seen. He is very amusing and he’s also very smart at everything.

Imagen relacionada

So, this season is about REMEMBER: A supernatural creature appears and takes everyone who can see it with him. Stiles is one of them and everyone who had known him will forget him completely and he will disappear forever. 

I’m very impatient about what will happen this season and I hope they don’t leave me with the intrigue.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario