domingo, 6 de marzo de 2016

My World II: Books

My Life Between Books

Well, I’ve to say that at my 5 or 6 years old I hated read because I thought that read is a waste of time. Now, my opinion changed, I think read is the best way to understand yourself because everyone have her imagination, different from the others.
 
My family not read much, they prefer movies.

My passion for books started when I got to the high school. I was hooked on the Saga After because, in that time, my favorite genre was romance. These days, I found others genres of books. Like reality or science fiction and fantasy. But my favorite genre right now is dystopia, the dystopias shows a bad perception of the future; like The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Divergent, The 100 or Delirium.

I prefer books to movies because I like imagine my own characters, the situation or the environment. And I don’t say that I don’t like movies or series, quite the opposite.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario