sábado, 5 de marzo de 2016

My World I: AHS

American Horror Story or AHS is a paranormal series. I will talk about the first season because is the only one I watched. My best friend recommends me this series and I think that’s connected with the second project we do in the English class.


The first season: Murder House is about a family (the Harmon’s family) that moves into a “haunted house” where all the previous owners died in it. The previous owners are like ghosts but you can see them. Violet, the daughter of the new owners, fell in love with Tate. Tate’s a ghost that killed a lot of people. One day, Violet was sad and she taked a lot of pills. Tate tried to save her but he can’t and Violet died. She died in the house, meaning that Violet became another ghost. What’s more, the mother of Violet, Vivien, was rape by Tate and she remained pregnant with a diabolical baby: half human, half ghost.


Main Characters:
  • Connie Britton as Vivien Harmon
  • Dylan McDermott as Ben Harmon
  • Evan Peters as Tate Langdon
  • Taissa Farmiga as Violet Harmon
  • Denis O'Hare as Larry Harvey
  • Jessica Lange as Constance Langdon

  • All the season it’s very complicate to understand, but it’s interesting. I think I will watch more seasons. Every season talk about another paranormal story, completely different of the others.

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario