jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

My World I

THE HUNGER GAMES

The Hunger Games is a novel written by Suzanne Collins. Consist in a trilogy of books: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay. The last is divided in two parts.
Is about a girl, Katniss Everdeen, who offered herself voluntary for the 74’ Hunger Games instead of her sister Prim.
The Hunger Games is an event celebrated every year in Panem that consist in a fight to the death of a boy and a girl of each district (in total, 13 districts) while they are observed by The National Television.
In this event only one can win, the rest have to die, but Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark win the 74’ Hunger Games because her love. They belong to the District 12.
The Capitol tries to get rid of Katniss in an especial edition for the 75’ Hunger Games, where she and Peeta have to compete again with the winners of the other districts. Finally start a war where Katniss and the districts reveal against the Capitol.




The Hunger Games is the best film I saw, as The Maze Runner and Divergent. You can see that I love the dystopias. I think reality outpace the science fiction and I'm scared for that. If will happen I don't know what I will had to do.
Talking about cinematography, the second part of Mockingjay will release this 27th of November in Spain. I can't wait!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario