sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

My World III

I WROTE A STORY!

One of the things that I like do is write short stories, about everything. This one I had wrote for Spanish Class but now I translated in english. I hope you enjoy!

In 1899 we learned to dominate the darkness, but not the heat of Texas. We woke up at night, hours before sunrise, when barely was a indigo stain in the eastern sky and the rest of the horizon follow black as coal. Turned on the candles of the large corridor and we left to the big garden.

Mike and me, lay down in the grass on a blue blanket and we looked at the shine stars that was still in the sky. Remembering every hard moment of the 24th of July of the past year. Yes, it passed one year of the dead of my young husband, Arthur Ross. He only was 35 when he died, one day hot and suffocating like this.

Mike, at 7 years old, cried a lot by loss of his dad. So disconsolately that I only heard his moan. What's more, me -Elizabeth Ross-, I didn't cry. I was just analyzing the tiny stars of the sky and hugged my sweet son.

That day, Arthur and I had a birthday of 15th years of marry. I miss him a lot, I still lend him one gap in the bed. His gap: the left of the bed, for protect me.

We felt a lot his absence... above everything Mike, that every night come to awoke me, because he said that he can not sleep. I didn't know how to follow forwards. Every day I asked me what he would have done in my place, but I didn't know the answer. Arthur was an unpredictable and brave man. I am not brave. Every day I thought that I will quit, until Mike looked my eyes and said me "Dad will stay whenever in our heart. I don't like see you like this, mom."

In that moment I realized that Mike was Arthur, but in other body, in Mike. I felt very proud of my little hero.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario