miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Multiple Intelligences

My Multiple Intelligence:


Acording the test: www.bgfl.org/multipleintelligences, I'm very good at interpersonal (People Smart) because I have a lot of empathy with people. I'm also very good at kinaesthetic (Body Smart), well, I'm quite active, but not so much.
I'm very visual/spatial (Picture Smart) because I'm really good at drawing. I'm also too good at intrapersonal (Myself Smart) because I know myself.
I'm good at logical (Number Smart) because I love maths and I understand it well. I know enough about naturalistic (Nature Smart).
I'm very bad at linguistic (Word Smart) and at musical (Music Smart).

I'm agreeing with the test, but I think I'm better at logical, naturalistic and linguistic. And I think I'm worst at kinaesthetic and visual/spatial.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario