lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

Animal In Me

I'm a fab sheep!

Acording the test http://animalinyou.com, I'm a sheep. The scientific name is ovis aries and the collective term is flock of sheep.

I'm disagree with the characteristics. I'm not conservative because I tell every secret I have. Seriously: I'm the most unpunctual person of the world. I'm not a boring person! I'm very funny and outgoing. But is true that I'm servile and supportive. Everyone can trust in me.

I'm totally disagree with the careers and hobbies. I don't want to be a secretary or an accountant or a collection agent. I want to be a scienttific, a pharmaceutical or an engineer.

I think that the sheep can be like me but the test is not right. In my case it hasn't had success.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario