domingo, 8 de octubre de 2017

HAPPINESS

What I think about happiness

I don’t really know where to start… Happiness to me is everything: have the people I love close and enjoy the little things of live, as pizza, for example. These little things make us the happiest. It’s not a sensitive thing, quite the opposite, is the most subjective issue. Why it is an issue? Well, what makes one happy does not necessary make someone else happy. What I mean is that happiness is what we are dreaming about and it depends on each one.

Lots of poets, philosophers, writers had thought about happiness. For example, Aristotle said that happiness was an aspiration in live that everyone can got by knowledge. I think happiness is a state of mind, we cannot touch it, we just feel it. We may feel happiness when we win lottery, but it’s temporal happiness.

What’s more, I think happiness is about other people. Meaning it depends on our family or the closest persons we have. If our family or our friends are happy, we are happy. And if your boyfriend leaves you, you may feel heartbroken. On the other hand, if we succeed in live, we are happy. The sentiment of success may have a positive emotional impact on us, and that’s why we feel happy.


According to society, happiness is different depending on people’s age. Children don’t need a reason to be happy; in fact they release happiness around. Adolescents think they would get happiness if they follow trends, if they have brand clothes,… Adults are happy if they are making a family, having kids,… The elderly is happy if their kids are growing according to its expectations.

I have been always a happy girl, I laugh much and I feel very good accompanied by my beloved ones.

In my opinion, everyone should enjoy happiness. Be happy is the best feeling you can feel.



“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.” – Socrates 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario