miércoles, 1 de marzo de 2017

WHAT THE HELL IS A DÉJÀ VU?

I'm sure we all lived a déjà vu in our lives, a sensation of thinking we lived a situation before. This sensation is called paramnesia and it’s compound of 3 types of sensations.

Déjà vécu “Already lived”
A déjà vécu happens when we feel we lived the same situation we’re living in that moment. This is the most common déjà vu.

Déjà senti “Already listened”
This is an experience that apparently we lived but we aren’t capable of remembering.  

Déjà visité
Is the sensation of knowing a place at the first time we visit it.

Resultado de imagen de déjà vu

Scientists tried to explain rationally why is it produced. They investigated this kind of paramnesia for lots of years and thought it was caused by a paranormal experience. Now, they say a déjà vu is a fault common in human mind, meaning that our brain gets wrong thinking we lived a situation that actually we didn’t lived.

Scientists compare déjà vu with nightmares, where we can explain with all detail the situation we lived in the dream but we can not answer how or why we lived it. Humans are able to distinguish between real and unreal but, sometimes, our mind play a dirty trick on us and unreal situation merge into real ones and seems we lived the unreal situation before.

Imagen relacionada

I lived a lot of déjà vu and it seems so real that I became sick. I was worried about this but now I know I’m not the only one who has this paranoia I feel better. In fact, 60-70% of the population lived déjà vu.

Personally, I relate déjà vu with time and universe. Once, a friend and I lived at the same time a déjà vu and I don’t believe in coincidences. There is a theory, The Marbles’ Theory, which says the time is not lineal but cyclic and when we live a déjà vu we are remembering a forgotten memory.

Resultado de imagen de déjà vu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario